Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Cumberbatch

Benedict Cumberbatch.

He is talented, strong, and amazingly powerful on screen.  I cannot get enough of him.  




I am a tremendous fan of  The Lord of the Rings trilogy and The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey.  Peter Jackson is brilliant, and I shall make a related post in the near future.

When I saw these images my heart skipped a few beats and I could not help but smile.  These are incredible! Through the use of motion capture cameras Benedict Cumberbatch is absolutely committed as Smaug; I am beyond excited to see The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug now.  I saw An Unexpected Journey four times in theaters, and I will most likely do the same with Desolation of Smaug.  

 

The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug comes out December 13, 2013.  I will be at the first showing possible.

Cheers,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment